Quality Management System to ISO 9001
Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd currently operate a Quality Management System that is certified to ISO 9001, we have been ISO 9001 certified since 14th of January 2003.
Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd are committed to the constant pursuit of customer satisfaction and to being their preferred supplier for all of their rubber and plastic requirements.
Continual improvement of quality and service!
Constant improvement of quality and service forms the basis of our continued success. Therefore, customer satisfaction and continual improvement objectives are supported by:
- Understanding the current and future needs of our customers through on-going customer engagement and dialogue.
- Ensuring that those interfacing with customers are knowledgeable and effective in quickly providing product and service solutions.
- Providing appropriate training and developing employee skills.
- Developing suppliers that share our values.
- Continually reviewing compliance with requirements and improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- Providing products and services that constantly meet and exceed their expectations.
Strive for excellence!
Many organizations make claims about the quality of the products and services they provide. When your organization undergoes an audit by an expert third party certifier (ours being ISOQAR), you have evidence that your organization has an established and functional QMS (Quality Management System) that meets the highly respected requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard.
Our dedicated quality team have the capability to carry out many other quality related tasks to fulfill the customers requirements, this includes:
- FAIR (First Article Inspection Report)
- ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Report)
- 8D reports (upon request)
- Ppap – Production Part Approval Process (all levels)
- PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis)
- Control plans
- Process flow
- Capability studies
- Gauge R & R (Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility)
- Checking aids
- Master sample
- PSW (Part Submission Warrant)
- IMDS (International Material Data System)
The list above forms part of our usual quality requirements that our customers request, more are available upon request.
Our product range is vast and varied and all manufactured under the watchful eye of our QMS to ISO 9001:2015
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.