45Kg Polyethylene Pads
We have a comprehensive catalogue of adhesive tape systems to choose from to help ensure the product is tailored to a particular application or environment.
key characteristics of 45Kg Polyethylene Pads include;
- 45Kg Polyethylene Pads can be made in a wide spectrum of colours.
- Uniform closed-cell structure.
- 45Kg Polyethylene Pads have a pleasant texture and attractive appearance.
- High resistance to wear and tear.
- 45Kg Polyethylene Pads have a Temperature resistance between -60°C and +90°C.
- Easy processing and conversion.
- Polyethylene can be thermoformed, vacuum formed, milled (CNC), laminated, glued, die-cut, split, butt welded and can be combined with other foams, films, polymers and textiles by lamination or adhesion.
We convert our 45kg Polyethylene Pads “Direct from block” which means we have the ability to split the sheet or product thickness to your exact requirements using state of the art horizontal band knife splitting machines.
Quality control during manufacture of 45Kg Polyethylene Pads
We currently run a Quality Management System which is certified by ISOQAR to ISO 9001. This system controls the quality of all the products and services that we currently provide.
Help with 45Kg Polyethylene Pads
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.