24Kg Polyethylene Pads
24Kg Polyethylene Pads can be manufactured in either plain or self adhesive backed format with a choice of adhesives to suit a particular application or environment.
24Kg Polyethylene Pads can be easily routed to create box and case inserts.
Key characteristics of our 24Kg Polyethylene Pads include;
- A wide spectrum of colours
- Uniform closed-cell structure
- Pleasant texture and attractive appearance
- 24Kg Polyethylene Pads offer High resistance to wear and tear
- Temperature resistance between -60°C and +90°C
- Easy processing and conversion
- 24Kg Polyethylene Pads can be thermoformed, vacuum formed, milled (CNC), laminated, glued, die-cut, split, butt welded and can be combined with other foams, films, polymers and textiles by lamination or adhesion
Quality control on our 24Kg Polyethylene Pads
Our bespoke range of 24Kg Polyethylene Pads are manufactured in a quality controlled environment under our Quality Management System which is certified to ISO 9001.
Help with 24Kg Polyethylene Pads
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application please call our sales office Direct on 01384 469100 or our switchboard on 01384 252555, alternatively you can email us. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately to discuss your requirements.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.