Felt Pads – Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd produce a wealth of non metallic pads including Felt Pads.
Felt Pads can be supplied in either plain or self adhesive backed format with variants of Width, Length and thickness. Felt has the following attributes;
1. Industrial felt Pads have a fibrous structure which can absorb and transmit fluids along capillary pathways and filter out solids or suspended liquids in gases (i.e. mists)
2. Industrial felt Pads have a homogenous structure so that, if the surface is removed, it is replaced by a similar face without fraying.
3. Industrial felt Pads show resilience, ensuring excellent recovery of the material to its original dimensions after compression.
4. High energy absorption, enabling large amounts of vibration or sound energy to be dissipated.
5. Easily shaped by cutting or (in higher densities) machining and dimensionally stable in use, neither swelling nor shrinking.
6. Operational over a wide temperature range. It maintains its properties over a range from -40 Celsius to +100 Celsius.
Other properties of industrial felt pads include a good response to oxidation, ultra violet exposure (i.e. ageing) and non-polar solvents. Wool felt offers a near constant coefficient of friction in both wet and dry conditions.
Quality of our Felt Pads
The quality of the products and services provided by Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd is controlled by our Quality Management System to ISO 9001
Help with Felt Pads
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.