Viton Rubber Mouldings
Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd are able to supply a comprehensive range of Solid Rubber Mouldings including Viton Rubber Mouldings.
Viton Rubber Mouldings have excellent resistance to the following;
- High temperatures,
- Mineral oil,
- Synthetic hydraulic fluids,
- Aromatics and many organic solvents and chemicals.
Low temperature resistance is normally not very good and for static applications is limited to approximately -26°C (-15°F) although certain compounds are suitable down to -46°C (-50°F).
Gas permeability is very low and similar to that of butyl rubber.
Special Viton FKM compounds exhibit an improved resistance to acids and fuels.
Viton Rubber Mouldings summary
- Up to approximately 204°C (400°F)
- Cold flexibility Down to approximately -26°C (-46°F)
- Mineral oil and grease, ASTM oil No. 1, and IRM 902 and IRM 903 oils
- Non-flammable hydraulic fluids (HFD)
- Silicone oil and grease
- Mineral and vegetable oil and grease
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons (butane, propane, natural gas)
- Aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene)
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichloroethylene and carbon tetrachloride)
- Gasoline (including high alcohol content)
- High vacuum
- Very good ozone, weather and aging resistance
Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd take the quality of our products and customer satisfaction very serious indeed. This is why we operate a fully documented Quality Management System which is certified to ISO 9001.
Help with Viton Rubber Mouldings
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.