Butyl Rubber Mouldings
- Very low resilience makes it suitable for shock and vibration damping.
- Its chemical unsaturation gives it excellent resistance to heat, ozone, and weathering, and also to dilute acids and alkalis.
- Not suitable for use in mineral or petroleum based fluids.
- Typical applications include diaphragms, gaskets, inner tubes, liners, O-rings, seals, speaker surrounds and bottle closures.
- Typical working temperature range: -50°C to +100°C
Butyl Rubber Mouldings have excellent sealing properties and are a suitable choice for seals for chemical condensers. Butyl Rubber Mouldings are widely used in the electronics industry.
Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd operate a fully documented Quality Management System which is certified to ISO 9001.
Help with Butyl Rubber Mouldings
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.