Polyethylene Foam Insulation
Polyethylene Foam is available in various grades, densities and colours which can all be converted quickly and efficiently.
Polyethylene Foam Insulation has the following attributes;
- A wide spectrum of densities and colours
- Uniform closed-cell structure
- Pleasant texture and attractive appearance
- High resistance to wear and tear
- Temperature resistance between -60°C and +90°C
- Easy processing and conversion
- Can be thermoformed, vacuum formed, milled (CNC), laminated, glued, die-cut, split, butt welded and can be combined with other foams, films, polymers and textiles by lamination or adhesion
Quality control of Polyethylene Foam Insulation
Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd are currently registered to ISO 9001. Our quality management system controls all of our current business activities.
Help with Polyethylene Foam Insulation
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.