33Kg Polyethylene Gaskets
33Kg Polyethylene Gaskets can be manufactured to our customers exact requirements in the quickest possible time. We also have the ability to apply a series of adhesive tapes and facings such as Foils and Films to our 33Kg Polyethylene Gaskets.
We carry out production using various different methods and manufacture 33Kg Polyethylene Gaskets to ISO 9001, this Quality Management System ensures product quality along with accurate dimensions.
33Kg Polyethylene Gaskets have a vast array of uses for all areas of industry and has many characteristics including;
- A wide spectrum of colours
- Uniform closed-cell structure
- Pleasant texture and attractive appearance
- High resistance to wear and tear
- Temperature resistance between -60°C and +90°C
- Easy processing and conversion
- Can be thermoformed, vacuum formed, milled (CNC), laminated, glued, die-cut, split, butt welded and can be combined with other foams, films, polymers and textiles by lamination or adhesion
Help with 33Kg Polyethylene Gaskets
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.