Advanced Seals can provide Nylon Gaskets in various formats using many different methods of production. We can provide simple Washers, Pads, Strip and sheeting whilst also providing the more complex machined parts incorporating holes, contours, counter sunk sections etc.
Nylon is available in various grades, thickness and formats PLEASE contact us for details
The main properties of our range of nylon sheet, nylon rod and nylon tube are:
- Nylon has high mechanical strength, stiffness, hardness and toughness
- Nylon has good fatigue resistance
- Nylon Gaskets have high mechanical damping ability
- Nylon has good sliding properties
- Nylon Gaskets have excellent wear resistance
- Nylon has good electrical insulating properties
- Nylon Gaskets have high resistance against high energy radiation (gamma and X-rays)
- Nylon is easy to machine.
Quality of our Nylon Gaskets
The quality of our Nylon Gaskets along with ALL the products and services we currently provide is controlled by our Quality Management System to ISO 9001.
Help with Nylon Gaskets
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.