Industrial Felt Gaskets
Industrial Felt Gaskets can be rapidly produced from various material grades and densities, Industrial Felt Gaskets can be supplied in either plain or self adhesive backed format with adhesive backing to one or multiple sides.
We have an extensive range of adhesive tape systems to choose from to best suit the application or environment. We can also apply a range of facings should this be required.
Key properties of industrial felt Gaskets.
1. Industrial felt Gaskets have a fibrous structure which can absorb and transmit fluids along capillary pathways and filter out solids or suspended liquids in gases (i.e. mists)
2. Industrial felt Gaskets have a homogenous structure so that, if the surface is removed, it is replaced by a similar face without fraying.
3. Industrial felt Gaskets show resilience, ensuring excellent recovery of the material to its original dimensions after compression.
4. Industrial Felt Gaskets have High energy absorption, enabling large amounts of vibration or sound energy to be dissipated.
5. Industrial Felt Gaskets are easily shaped by cutting or (in higher densities) machining and dimensionally stable in use, neither swelling nor shrinking.
6. Industrial Felt Gaskets are operational over a wide temperature range. They maintain their properties over a range from -40 Celsius to +100 Celsius.
Other properties of industrial felt Gaskets include a good response to oxidation, ultra violet exposure (i.e. ageing) and non-polar solvents. Wool felt offers a near constant coefficient of friction in both wet and dry conditions.
Quality of Industrial Felt Gaskets
We carry out ALL business activities under the watchful eye of our Quality Management System to ISO 9001, this includes the manufacture of Industrial Felt Gaskets.
Help with Industrial Felt Gaskets
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.