Silicone Rubber Extrusions
Silicone Rubber Extrusions can be produced in various grades and colours of Silicone and can also incorporate self adhesive backing.
Silicone Rubber Extrusions are commonly found as the door seal on a domestic oven but have many uses in industry and beyond due to the broad temperature range of -60 to +230 Degrees C.
Silicone Rubber Extrusions are;
- Manufactured in many formats including, tubing, cord, profiles & sections
- Shore A hardness from 40-80
- Available in translucent, white, riox or black
- Colour matching also available (subject to minimum order quantities)
- FDA approved grades are available (U.S Food and Drug Administration)
- Also available in low smoke, low toxicity (LCH) and flame retardant (FR)
Help with Silicone Rubber Extrusions
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Advanced Seals and Gaskets Ltd
Tel: 01384 252555
The information presented is based on the present level of knowledge and experience.
All information and recommendations contained in this publication are to the best of our knowledge. Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, users must satisfy themselves that products are suitable for the intended processes and applications.